Friday, January 8, 2010

NEW YEAR, NEW STYLE

HELLO, 2010

What are you bringing this year?


<3 style="text-align: left;">
its only been 199 and a half hours, and already, this has sprung from the loins one of the designers at moschino. There line is a gosend. Literally.
Oh lord. it hurts just to look.

On to something less creepy, more fashioney.
While stumbling the other day, i came across some of the most amazing images of old hollywood style. And man, did they KNOW HOW TO DRESS.
KJSHDGH. its crazy.

Those women, were genuis. If only we knew how to dress like that.
Next, youll be presented with a god awful image, of myself, which doesnt compare to these beauties, but i still want to show you.
If you hate it, let me know. But its just me tring out some clothes, you probably cant see them very well, because of the effect, but i dont care. :)
I girl edits herself the way she wants to be seen.

So, sue me.



No comments:

Post a Comment